Social networks are becoming more important and popular day by day. We spend a lot of time on the social sites. In 2017, about 70% of internet users are social network users and we can expect more in upcoming years.
Many companies have started using social media to promote their goods/services; they share rate list, quality, and location. We can see easily whatever we want through social media. It’s going to play a key role in the business sector.
It’s been a great source to make your products familiar in low investment. It can be through Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, etc. There are many social networks which have been a necessity in our lives and much more adding day by day.
In this article, we will be familiar about how social media can influence business as in less than 10 years a small street snack maker started selling their meal through Facebook. It shows how business influenced by social networks.
The way we have seen changing a life through social media, I feel there are still remain to come out. I want to present few facts here next phase of evolution.
How social media is growing…
Part of Social Networks:
- Facebook: Facebook has largest numbers of users. Wherever you’re living whether in the metropolitan city or village you can see Facebook user everywhere. It has more than 1.23 billion active users. Facebook has been growing as a platform for advertising. You have no need to pay anything but your message can reach across the world.
- Instagram: Instagram is a rapidly developing platform which is going toward establish. Some photographers usually post their pictures on Instagram. This is the place where you can display your photography work on regular basis and get more clients.
- Linkedin: When Linkedin word comes in the mind it reminds about job profile and post. But now it turned up in the marketing. Linkedin is the responsible for more than 80% of a B2B business on social media.
- Twitter: Twitter has been using for business purpose, any company can start with Twitter handle. You can twit about your upcoming events or products, with this help you will grow your business online.
- YouTube: People started watching videos on YouTube, this is the place where you can show your work. You can make your own video if you’re a singer, dancer, cricketer or any sort of passion you have. By uploading videos you can earn a lot.
- Whatsapp: Mobile phone user spends their most of the time on Whatsapp if they use the internet. Many people earn by sending promotional videos, product images, and audio file.
- Google+: Google+ also part of another social media. You can add your personal information if you’re looking for a job or you can write if you’re a writer. You can earn through sharing photos, videos, and content.
As we studied that now most of the people started doing business through social media. In upcoming years social media marketing will set the business tone and will play a key role in business growth.
It seems a personal assistance with the business and by 2020; business will increase 90% on social media. The more features are adding more business opportunities are opening up.