Digital Marketing Growth in India-
Gone are the days when we used to struggle to convey the message or find information, now Digital marketing is growing at a rapid pace in India, it’s incredible in the past few years.
With a recent survey, where digital marketing is growing so fast another Industry is struggling, now it can be seen clearly how digital marketing industry is booming.
Since digital marketing gets revolution, users are continuously increasing day to day; now shopping, online banking, and reading have been so easy. Now entrepreneurs are adding their advertising strategy traditional marketing to digital marketing as digital marketing is a low-cost and time saver medium.
Know various benefits of digital marketing:
- With the help of digital marketing, It improves the reach of the content.
- It enhances the brand value.
- Once you grab the attention of the users with the help of native ads, you can retarget them later with other forms of an ad.
- It already achieved a growth rate of 30% last year and estimated growth for the year 2017 is 40% and the most important part is the growth rate is not going to be stagnant in coming years.
Digital Marketing Jobs on various portals:
|Naukri.com||Shine||Times Jobs||Monster||Digital Marketing Jobs|
As per the recent survey, the salary for digital marketing professionals:
|Digital Marketing Head||5-10||10.-40.0|
Few stats that show how Digital Marketing Industry is booming in India:
- Digital Marketing Industry is growing high in India with 50% growth rate.
- India has been doing a 20x growth in search queries in the last 5 years
- Spending on digital marketing is predicted to grow 12% in the next year.
- Total spending on Internet advertising is predicted to grow 12.9%
- The Internet has become the largest medium for advertising in.
- Other areas of digital marketing growth include social marketing, content creation, and management.
- E-commerce has become a major recruiter of digital marketing professionals.
- India is the 2nd largest market for YouTube.
- On an average, Indians spend around 16 hours a week online, overshadowing Television.
- India has nearly 998 million mobile subscribers including 264 million subscribers with internet-enabled mobile phones.
- The Indian Online advertising market is growing at the rate of 50% per year.
We have seen how digital marketing is growing in India; this industry has a great career platform. You can start your career in one area such as SEO. But based on your interest or business need, you can also learn social media, PPC, analytics, mobile, content marketing, SMO, etc.
After reading this article, now you have all the necessary information. Now you have understood how you can get started your career in the Digital Marketing industry.
I hope you found this article useful and interesting. If you have any question or query, you can also give us a call 9212-014-014 or walk into our office to know more. We would love to talk to you about your careers in digital marketing industry.